An orthosis is a type of brace or other wearable device that serves one or more of the following purposes:
- Improvement of mobility
- Immobilization of an injured body part to promote healing
- Correction of biomechanical misalignments
- Prevention of injuries
- Reduction of weight bearing and pain
We customize almost all our Orthosis for proper result and satisfaction. Revert prosthesis and Orthosis are specialists in the following:
- Foot Orthoses (FOs) – for foot, leg and postural problem.
- Ankle Orthoes and knee Orthoses (AOs) and (KOs) for joint protection and pain reduction or support after surgery.
- Ankle Foot Orthoses and Knee Ankle Foot Orthoses (AFOs) & (KAFOs) for the improvement of mobility, support rehabilitation and biomechanical goals.
- Spinal Orthoses, to correct or control spinal deformities and injuries and to provide immobilization to the spinal injuries.
- Various Upper Limb Orthoses is to provide positional and functional support to the upper limb.
We fit, we customize, we correct